To commemorate International Youth Day, Junior Achievement Nigeria is organizing a “Youth Entrepreneurship Essay Competition” in partnership with Access Bank. The competition requires interested participants to submit a 500-word essay that highlights how entrepreneurship can help to solve the youth unemployment crisis in Nigeria. The essay submission period will be open for 14 days (August 12th – August 24th) after which the submissions will close for review.
THE CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS;
– Individual must be between 16 and 27 years of age
– Must be able to defend the essay if shortlisted
– Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
– Application submission must be complete; otherwise submission will not be accepted.
THE PRIZE CATEGORIES ARE AS FOLLOWS;
- First place winner receives N 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira).
- Second Place winner receives N 75,000 (Seventy Five Thousand Naira).
- Third Place winner receives N 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira).
THE WINNERS ESSAY WILL BE PUBLISHED IN NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER.
Please note that all applicants must complete the application form and their essay below.